Wednesday, February 5, 2014

14 Hats

I belong to Knitting Paradise forum and joined a KAL ( Knit Along) to 14 hats in 2014.
I chose to make hats for babies from tiny preemie to newborn. I have used up some more stash making them and enjoyed the challenge plus I have used new patterns and learnt to shape crowns in different ways.

The green and white one in the front looks odd but it is knitted in a rib pattern and stretches to fit the babies head, the tiny one in yellow next to it is for a tiny preemie baby all were easy to make as I used these  knitting patterns.

Wondersoft 8615 Stylecraft knitting pattern

UKHKA 50 knitting pattern

Lisa's Stars Hat patterns

Care Wear Patterns Perfect Preemie hat



3 comments:

  1. lovely hats Paula, you have made so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection! I have also been making baby things for a hospital :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a collection of baby hats you have made so far. Good job on them :)
    -Birgitta

    ReplyDelete